Ultrasonic Plastic Welder
Ultrasonic plastic welding machine is the abbreviation of ultrasonic plastic welding machine. Ultrasonic welding is a high-tech technology for welding thermoplastic products. All kinds of thermoplastic rubber parts can be processed by ultrasonic welding without adding solvents, adhesives or other auxiliary products. Its advantages are to increase productivity by multiple times, reduce costs, improve product quality and safe production.
Maintenance of ultrasonic plastic welding machine:
1. The accumulated water in the air filter should be discharged in time before overflowing.
2. When the welding machine is used for one month, the sliding parts should be wiped clean and re-coated with high-quality lubricating grease.
3. It is strictly forbidden to use various fluxes when cleaning the side plate and surface of the welder. Neutral detergent should be used and lightly wiped.
4. The dust inside the machine should be blown with dry compressed air every six months.
Factors of welding effect:
1. The plastic material will affect the welding effect;
2. The design of the energy guiding point also affects the welding effect;
3. The accuracy of the calibration model will also affect the welding effect, so the accuracy requirements are very strict;
4. The temperature around the workpiece, too high or too low will affect the effect, a reasonable working environment is very important;
5. For the design of welding head, it is particularly important to choose the right welding head;
6. According to the amplitude of the welding head, it is controlled within a reasonable amplitude;
7. The design support of the base must be stable, and stable welding can have a good effect;
8. The design of the contact surface or the interface is very important to the welding effect;
9. The shape and size of the work object, select the appropriate welding head according to the size;
10. The horizontal thickness of the side wall and the intersection, a good welding effect requires good preparation;
11. Surface cleaning and treatment (such as baking paint or electroplating), it is best not to affect the welding effect when cleaning the surface;
12. The energy transferred to the workpiece;
13. The compatibility of different plastic materials;
14. Internal and external damping factors, such as the obstruction of the fixture base or the contents.