Hot melt welding machine
The hot-melt welding machine adopts a pull plate structure and electric heating method. The whole machine is frame type. It is composed of upper mold, lower mold and hot mold. Equipped with hot mold and upper and lower plastic cold mold. The action mode is pneumatic control. Mainly used for the welding of plastic parts such as household appliances, lamps, automobile dissolvers, etc. The heating power and mold size can be set according to the size of different plastic parts to realize the welding of various plastic parts. The operation is simple and easy to use.
So the general method for hot melt welding machine:
1. Fusion welding method: ultrasonic vibration transmits the ultrasonic wave to the weldment along with the welding head. Due to the large acoustic resistance of the two weldments, local high temperatures are generated, which melts the weldment interface. Under certain pressure, the two kinds of welding parts can achieve beautiful, fast and firm welding effect.
2. Embedding (insertion): Insert nuts or other metals into the plastic workpiece. First, the ultrasonic wave is transmitted to the metal, the metal is vibrated at a high speed, and the metal object is directly embedded in the plastic. At the same time, the plastic melts and is embedded after solidification.
3. Forming method: instantaneously melt the plastic workpiece with ultrasonic, when the plastic solidifies, it can make the metal or other materials plastically harden.
4. Cutting method: adopt a special welding head and welding seat design method, when the plastic workpiece is just launched, it is directly pressed on the plastic support, and the cutting effect is achieved through ultrasonic transmission
5. Riveting method: To connect metal and plastic or two kinds of plastics with different properties, ultrasonic riveting method can be used to make the weldment not easy to embrittlement, beautiful and firm.
6. Spot welding method: Separate the two plastic products with a small welding head, or press the entire row of toothed welding heads directly on two plastic workpieces to achieve the effect of spot welding.