The difference between ultrasonic butt welding machine and ultrasonic spot welding machine
In principle, all forgeable metal materials can be welded by flash butt welding. For example, low-carbon steel, high-carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel and other non-ferrous metals and alloys can all be flash butt welding. If you are interested in welding machines, you can go and see (szagera) has a wide welding cross-sectional area, which can generally weld tens to tens of thousands of square millimeters.
Flash butt welding is widely used in the welding of various plates, pipe fittings, profiles, solid parts, cutting tools, etc. It is an economical and effective welding method.
1. The welding process is simple, the workpiece is in place, the switch is stepped on, and the welding efficiency is high.
2. After welding, the joint is smooth, with small burrs and excellent welding technology.
3. Exquisite structural design, easy to adjust welding of workpieces with different thicknesses: the special control circuit of the butt welding machine ensures the welding quality.
4. Mainly used for butt welding of small cross-section (less than 250 square mm) metal profiles (such as iron wires, pipes, etc.).
5. Butt welding is divided into equal pressure welding and enlarged upsetting welding. The former pressurization mechanism is relatively simple, while the latter helps to improve the quality of the joint.
6. The one-time welding circuit adopts bidirectional thyristor control to ensure the stable output of the circuit.
Ultrasonic Spot WelderIt is a method of pressing the weldment between two electrodes and applying current. It uses the resistance heating effect generated by the current passing through the contact surface of the workpiece and the adjacent area to heat it to a molten or plastic state, thereby forming a metal combination.
The intermediate frequency spot welder adopts the principle of double-sided two-point overcurrent welding. During work, the two electrodes pressurize the workpiece, and a certain contact resistance of the two layers of metal is formed under the pressure of the two electrodes. When the welding current flows from one electrode to the other electrode, the two contact resistance points form an instant hot melt connection, and the welding current flows along the two workpieces from the other electrode to the electrode, forming a loop instantly, which will not harm or damage the welding machine parts The internal structure. Ultrasound