The welding characteristics and advantages of ultrasonic welding machine
Ultrasonic welding machineWelding method:
1. Welding method: Ultrasonic vibration transmits the ultrasonic wave to the weldment along with the welding head. Due to the large acoustic resistance of the two weldments, the interface of the local high temperature parts melts. Under certain pressure, the two kinds of welding parts can achieve beautiful, fast and firm welding effect.
2. Buried (insertion) welding method: insert nuts or other metals into the plastic workpiece. First, the ultrasonic wave is transmitted to the metal, the metal is vibrated at a high speed, and the metal object is directly embedded in the plastic. At the same time, the plastic melts and is embedded after solidification.
3. Riveting welding method: to connect metal and plastic or two kinds of plastics with different properties, ultrasonic riveting method can be used to make the weldment not easy to embrittlement, beautiful and firm.
4. Spot welding method: use small welding heads to separate two large plastic products, or press the entire row of toothed welding heads directly on two plastic workpieces to achieve the effect of spot welding.
5. Forming welding method: The welded parts are instantly melted and formed by ultrasonic waves. When the weldment solidifies, it can harden the metal or other materials.
6. Cut welding method: adopt a special welding head and welding seat design method, when the welding workpiece is just launched, it is directly pressed on the welding part, and the cutting effect is achieved through ultrasonic transmission.
Since the ultrasonic welding machine has so many welding methods, what are its advantages:
1. Fast welding speed, high welding strength and good sealing;
2. Replace the traditional welding/bonding process, low cost, clean and environmentally friendly, no damage to the workpiece;
3. The welding process is stable, and all welding parameters can be tracked and monitored through the software system. Once the fault is found, it is easy to eliminate and repair.