Fusion welding method of ultrasonic welding machine
When an object vibrates, it makes a sound. Scientists call the number of vibrations per second the sound frequency, in hertz. When the vibration of an object exceeds a certain frequency, that is, higher than the upper limit of the hearing threshold of the human ear, people cannot hear it. This sound wave is called "ultrasound". With the emergence of ultrasonic welding machine, using the principle of ultrasonic, let us understand the welding method of ultrasonic welding machine.
1. Welding method: Under moderate pressure, the welding joint will generate frictional heat on the joint surface of the two pieces of plastic and the instant fusion joint under the action of ultrasonic high frequency vibration. The welding strength can be equivalent to the main body. The use of suitable workpieces and reasonable interface design can achieve watertight and airtightness, avoid the inconvenience caused by the use of auxiliary products, and achieve efficient and clean welding.
2. Riveting welding method: press the welding head of ultrasonic high frequency vibration on the protruding pin of the plastic product to melt the instant heat into the shape of a rivet, and mechanically rive the materials of different materials together.
3. Embedding: With the help of the channel of the welding head and proper pressure, metal parts (such as nuts, screws, etc.) are instantly squeezed into the reserved plastic holes and fixed to a certain depth. The tensile force and torsion force after molding are comparable to the strength of traditional mold molding, avoiding the defects of injection mold damage and slow injection speed.
4. Forming: This method is similar to the riveting welding method. The concave welding head is pressed on the outer ring of the plastic product. After the welding head is vibrated by ultrasonic and high frequency, the plastic is melted and formed, and then coated on the metal object to fix it, and the appearance is smooth and beautiful. This method is mainly used to fix electronic products, speakers and cosmetics.
5. Spot welding: no need to design the welding seam in advance to achieve the welding purpose. For large workpieces, spot welding is not easy to design welds. To achieve the welding effect, multiple spots can be spot welded at the same time.
According to the degree of automation, ultrasonic welding machines can be divided into automatic welding machines, semi-automatic ultrasonic welding machines and manual welding machines. For modern enterprises, the higher the level of automation, the more conducive to the production of production lines, so the use of automatic welding machines is a trend in the future.