How to install and debug ultrasonic spot welder
At present, ultrasonic spot welding machines play an important role in the field of industrial welding. In order to ensure the welding effect of the ultrasonic spot welding machine, the equipment should be correctly installed and debugged before use. What should be done in the installation and debugging of ultrasonic spot welding machine?
Ultrasonic spot welders are different from traditional welding methods. In order to ensure the welding effect and welding safety, the following installation and debugging should be carried out before the equipment is used:
1. Press the chassis detection button to emit ultrasound. After the ultrasonic spot welder's current is normal and the sound is crisp, install a new mold and tighten it with the ejector pin. If the mold is not tightened, long-term ultrasonic waves will cause a series of problems such as joint gap vibration, energy failure to transmit downward, and excessive current power.
2. After the mold is fastened and installed, press the chassis detection button to check whether the ultrasonic current is normal and the sound is clear. These two steps can ensure that there is no problem with the sound wave of the ultrasonic spot welding machine, and then carry out the mold debugging.
3. Adjust the height of the frame. When the cylinder is lowered to the bottom, the welding surface of the mold is about 5mm lower than the surface of the product. Before adjusting the frame, loosen the two locking wrenches of the frame, otherwise the lifting motor will be burned out. After adjustment, it should be locked. The height of the frame is adjusted to ensure that the cylinder can be completely pressed on the product during the welding process. Need to be welded in the buffer zone of the cylinder!
4. Adjust the mold balance and fix the bottom mold. When adjusting, the four positioning screws should be sent out, the air source should be zeroed, and the mold should be naturally pressed on the product. Then, press the red button of the chassis welding head, add 0.1MPa air source to press into the product, visually check whether it is flattened and compacted, adjust it manually, and then add 0.1MPa air source for compaction. After confirming that it is correct, fix the air pressure at 0.4MPa (depending on the product, generally 0.4MPa), fix four positioning screws, press the bottom mold of the product tightly, press the down button of the chassis welding head, press the lift button several times to see the mold Whether to close the mold.
5. Ultrasonic spot welding machine is used for trial welding. Generally, there is no problem with mold adjustment, as long as the air pressure and welding time are adjusted. If there is overflow on one side after welding, adjust the balance nut. When there is too much overflow, the level adjustment nut should be tightened appropriately. After adjustment, there will be no mold, just loosen the bottom mold, release the air source, and recalibrate.